£15.00 Now £5
UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) aligned & CPDUK accredited
This course provides essential elements of Safeguarding Adults (Level 2) for course for front-line healthcare and social care staff. All organisations that work with or come into contact with children should have adequate safeguarding policies and procedures to ensure that every child, regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation, has a right to equal protection from harm. Safeguarding means protecting people’s health, wellbeing and human rights, and enabling them to live free from harm, abuse and neglect. The course ensures staff understand the practice and behaviour that improves support and safeguarding adults. A health and social care expert will deliver this course once a month as a live interactive course or you can take the course anytime as a self-paced online course. This course covers knowledge, skills and behaviours expected of people working in the health and social care. Assessment includes multiple choice questions (MCQs).
During this course, you will cover the following:
- Explore Legislations,
- Recognising potential indicators of child maltreatment,
- Types of abuse, signs of abuse,
- Determining risk factors,
- Child advocacy and reporting of abuse,
- Professional roles & responsibilities & multidisciplinary agencies,
- Documentation of child protection concerns,
- Best practice and taking action of suspected abuse.
You will be assessed via:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
You must be working or planning to work in health and social care