£15.00 Now £5
UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) aligned & CPDUK accredited
This course provides essential elements of Preventing Radicalisation for front-line healthcare and social care staff. The Preventing Radicalisation course provides the latest UK legislation and meets the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and other professional and regulatory bodies. A health and social care expert will deliver this course once a month as a live interactive course or you can take the course anytime as a self-paced online course. This course covers knowledge, skills and behaviours expected of people working in the health and social care. Assessment includes multiple choice questions (MCQs).
During this course, you will cover the following:
- Understand the importance of preventing extremism and radicalisation
- The impact of extremism and radicalisation.
- Explore key definitions.
- Identifying people at risk of radicalisation
- How radicalisation can occur
- Explore warning signs that can indicate radicalisation is taking place
- Identify preventative measures including the Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015
You will be assessed via:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
You must be working or planning to work in health and social care