UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) aligned & CPDUK accredited
This course provides essential elements of Equality and Diversity for front-line healthcare and social care staff. Equality and diversity is a term used in the United Kingdom to define and champion equality, diversity and human rights as defining values of society. The course allows you to understand equality, diversity and human rights in healthcare and social care sector. A health and social care expert will deliver this course once a month as a live interactive course or you care take the course anytime as a self-paced online course. This course covers knowledge, skills and behaviours expected of people working in the health and social care. Assessment includes multiple choice questions (MCQs).
During this course, you will cover the following:
- Awareness of relevant legislation & organisational policies
- Local whistleblowing,
- Bullying at work
- Dignity at work procedures,
- Understand equality,
- Diversity & human rights in health care,
- Promotion of inclusivity,
- People’s rights & related benefits, and empowerment.
You will be assessed via:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
You must be working or planning to work in health and social care