£15.00 Now £5
UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) aligned & CPDUK accredited
This course provides essential elements of Death and Bereavement for front-line healthcare and social care staff. Bereavement is the experience of losing someone important to us. It is characterised by grief, which is the process and the range of emotions we go through as we gradually adjust to the loss. A health and social care expert will deliver this course once a month as a live interactive course or you can take the course anytime as a self-paced online course. This course covers knowledge, skills and behaviours expected of people working in the health and social care. Assessment includes multiple choice questions (MCQs).
During this course, you will cover the following:
- Introduction to end of life care
- Understanding bereavement
- Getting the end of life diagnosis
- Exploring cultural and spiritual needs towards the end of life
- The principles of end of life care
- Conducting sensitive conversations
- Ethical considerations
- The bereavement phase
- The consequences for families and caregivers.
You will be assessed via:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
You must be working or planning to work in health and social care