UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) aligned & CPDUK accredited
This course provides essential elements of Conflict Resolution for front-line healthcare and social care staff. Conflict Resolution uses methods and processes that facilitate a peaceful ending of conflict and retribution. The course allows you to recognise the factors that cause conflict to escalate, how to remain composed and in control when responding to conflict. A health and social care expert will deliver this course once a month as a live interactive course or you can take the course anytime as a self-paced online course. This course covers knowledge, skills and behaviours expected of people working in the health and social care. Assessment includes multiple choice questions (MCQs).
During this course, you will cover the following:
- Explore legislations,
- Why and how people complain,
- Receiving and dealing with complaints,
- Dynamic risk assessment and recognising danger signs,
- Personal safety awareness, record keeping, communication skills
- Barriers to communication,
- Explore acronym L.E.A.P.S and P.A.L.M.S
- Building rapport, recognising aggressive body language,
- Use strategies and tools to manage and reduce conflict
- Use skills to manage words, phrases, and body language.
You will be assessed via:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
You must be working or planning to work in health and social care