£75.00 Now £50
This is a one day course that will help you to meet your regulatory requirements if your organisation indicates that a Conflict Management Training is required. Conflict management is the process of limiting the negative aspects of conflict while increasing the positive aspects of conflict. This face to face classroom course gives you plenty of time to explore why and how to care and manage people with challenging behaviours. A health and social care expert will deliver this course once a month in your city or at the invitation from your organisation.
1 Day (09.00 – 17.00)
During this course, you will cover the following:
- Defining and exploring Conflict
- Emotional intelligence
- Being aware of conflict triggers
- Preventing situations from escalating
- Dynamic risk assessment and recognising danger signs,
- Building rapport, recognising aggressive body language,
- Use strategies and tools to manage and reduce conflict
- Use skills to manage words, phrases, and body language.
You will be assessed via:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
You must be working or planning to work in health and social care