£35.00 Now £25
UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) aligned & CPDUK accredited
This half a day course will help you to meet your regulatory requirements if your organisation indicates that a Basic Life Support (Level 2) (Theory & Practice is required. The face to face classroom course is aligned to the UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) aligned, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and other healthcare and social care professional bodies and regulatory agencies. A health and social care expert will deliver this course once a month in your city or at the invitation from your organisation. This course covers knowledge, skills and behaviours expected of people working in the health and social care. Assessment includes multiple choice questions (MCQs) and practical observation.
½ a Day (09.00 – 12.30 or 13.00 – 16.30)
During this course, you will cover the following:
- Exploring the legislations,
- Adult and paediatric (UK Resuscitation Council guidelines & Algorithms)
- Resuscitation Choking(Theory & Practice)
- Resuscitation Anaphylaxis (Theory & Practice)
- Resuscitation Basic Life Support (Theory)
- Effective compressions and ventilation,
- Recovery position, secondary survey
- Multi-disciplinary team communication and risk assessments.
- Practical demonstrations, role play and assessment.
You will be assessed via:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) & Practical observation
Entry requirements You must be working or planning to work in health and social care